Studio Policy - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1) Payment for lessons is done monthly and is due at the first lesson of each month. If payment is not received by the 2nd lesson of the month, a $10.00 late fee will apply.
2) Please be sure to arrive on time (if you're a little early that's fine too!), with all your materials for the lesson.
3) A 24-hour notice is appreciated with cancelling a lesson. Failure to do so, or no-shows without a courtesy follow-up call will result in no makeup lessons and no refunds for the missed lesson.
4) If you are sick with the cold or flu, please stay at home. I am willing to work with you to scheduling a makeup lesson, especially with respects to preparing for a competition, festival or exam.
5) With respects to a makeup lesson, if we are unable to coordinate a mutual lesson time, a fee adjustment for the following month will be made.
6) Please be sure to set your phones to vibrate prior to your lesson.
7) A 2-week notice will be required for lesson termination.
8) Kindly ensure assignments have been completed and/or practiced. However, having said that, I understand things can happen (family emergencies, school, illness). I am understanding and flexible - if something has happened to prevent practicing or piano homework from being completed please let me know at the beginning of the lesson so that we can work on the assignment together.
9) The studio follows the academic calendar. With respects to the holidays and breaks, the studio is still open for those who wish to continue with their lessons except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.